Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Family Pastime:Reading

                              Here is a picture of Veronica,she taught herself to read a the age of 4

One of the things my family does to pass the time is read we all have different preferences for reading. Here is what kind of books we like to read I have categorized all different types of books we like to read by person 

Daddy: Sales,Engineering,Faith 

Mommy:True story,History,Faith

Margery:Indians,Polar Bears,Faith 

Veronica:Dogs,Horses,any thing she can get her hands on

And me last of all here is what I like to read:True Storys,Psychiatric Drugs,History,Fashion,Faith

As you noticed We all Love to read about our amazing Catholic Faith 

I can't explain why my family likes to read what they do but I can of course 

Why do I read what I do? 

True storys: they are about people just like you and me

Psychiatric Drugs: From what I have experienced first hand I want to learn how they effect people and let people be aware of how there is alternatives.

History: Learn about our past and how history repeats itself

Fashion: I find it fascinating how society dresses (in the Past and Present) also how to Improve dress to Church Standards.

Faith:I just can't get enough of it! because I love it!

Learning through Reading  

Here at Holy Family Academy we use books to learn in a wide variety of Subjects
After all a lot of the Wise and Intelligent ancestors of ours just read that's what their education consisted of.

Reading: A Family Legacy 

My Grandmother read every single book in the public library as she grown up and to this day she still reads
My Great Uncle Gary Read the Encyclopedia.

Conclusion  

I'm still in the thinking stage but I am considering writing my Autobiography

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God Bless,be Joyful and don't forget to Pray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment