Saturday, June 25, 2011

Homeschooling Blog Post 3# Most asked question "Socialization"



This a big subject and I felt i needed to dedicate a post to it i found this article by HSLDA 
 Click Here   to read it.

I agree with this article totally but those of you that know me well know that I don't get out often the only time i get out is on.....
Sunday= Mass
Thursday= Chiropractor,Adoration,Library,Grocery Shopping
Friday= Family Apostate
Saturday=Confession

and we do go over to our neighbors twice a week in the afternoon.

This is for the Summer,since we do school all year round. We work that in along with doctors appointments and community service .

If you do notice there is no: Homeschool groups or Church groups  

Well  the number one cause why we do not do any of that stuff is MONEY! 
Yes you do have to live with money it is a necessity sad to say. Two Gas prices.
Three we do not have the same interests as other children do.

Oh I forgot I do sewing classes during the public school year at 3:30 on thursdays

Until Next Time This Is Mylea Janis Teresa
Saying God Bless,Be Joyful and Don't Forget to Pray!


No comments:

Post a Comment