Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Confirmation


The Three Musketeers
The Cake
                                                                            All Smiles
I would Never Make it as a movie star
                                                                            Praying
                                                                          My Parents
                                                                         My Sisters
The Queen and I
                                                                      The Momment!
                                                                  Bishop Vann and Me        
                                                                              Me!
My Sponser Laurie and I

Until Next time This is Mylea Janis Teresa
 Saying God Bless Be Joyfull and Don't Forget to Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment