Monday, June 20, 2011

Siblings?

What is my opinion on Siblings?
I LOVE MY SIBLINGS!
I come from a family of  3 children (blood related) Margery 12 and Veronica 8 and i am the oldest .
I also have 4 adopted siblings (not legally but i consider them my siblings)
Alissa 8,Breena 6,Jake 3 and Jason 2

                                        Left to Right Margery,Alissa,Breena,Me and Veronica
 Alissa and Breena are my first two adopted siblings
     Alissa is Sensitive loves horses and singing
Breena is no secret  keeper loves Hello Kitty and  being a Princess
They lived with us for 5 months and moved away sadly we do not se them often but still pray for them
                                      Left to Right Me,Margery holding Jason,Veronica and Jake
Jake and Jason are the two other adopted siblings they live nextdoor and we see them almost every week
                                                                         Jake loves airplanes
                                                                          Jason loves books
     Left to right Veronica,Margery and Me
Margery and Veronica live with me unlike the other four
Margery is the hairdresser in the family and loves studing about Indians
Veronica is the Comedian and loves studing about Dogs
Margery and Veronica are like two peas in a pod they do everything together unlike me the loner


Until Next Time This Is Mylea Janis Teresa
Saying God Bless,Be Joyful and don't forget to Pray!

P.S.
Yes i do fight with my siblings but do make up fairly quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment