Saturday, December 24, 2011

One Week Notice

OK, I feel like I am throwing in the towel from some job.

You could say that is metaphorically true. After about a month of prayer and Deep discernment, weighing the pros and cons, which has led to me giving my one week notice, when I will retire from Blogging.
December 31st 2011 final day!

 I have chosen and made this decision out of Free Will and for Several Complex Personal Reasons.

It was just a few weeks ago I was talking to someone about my blog and how I haven’t even scratched the surface of topics to write about. I could be eighty years old typing away with my arthritis hands writing like some young lady at heart, still not even half way through the list of topics imaginable.

I will still be working on my books, and experience the urges to write something down immediately along with at times having the devastating encounter with writers block. 

Now even though this might be totally unexpected to many of you. and also since many of you are enjoying your Christmas Break. 

So if you have the time and want to you can write me and tell me how much my blog has meant to you. Now I know all of you will not respond and I have learned to except that. But it would mean a lot to me.

Over this next week I will post that of

  • The Farewell Letter
    It never gets old writing this… Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God Bless, Be Joyful and don’t forget to Pray!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment