Thursday, December 8, 2011

Word's to Live By Lou Tice

Yesterday, I recieved an email from a friend of mine and loved it so much that I thought I would share it with You!

Try this do what it says in this piece and if you like share the results with someone I would Love to see myself.

I will be working on mine!

WORDS TO LIVE BY.....Winner's Circle Network with Lou Tice - 12/5/11 - "What You've Got Going"

Do you realize just how much you've got going for yourself?

You know, something I do a lot for my grandchildren is remind them of how much they have going for themselves.  I remind them of how much they are loved, how quickly they learn new things, how much fun they are to be around, how cooperative and helpful they are. I help them concentrate and focus on the plusses in their lives, because I know that is a very useful habit to have. 

How about you? 

How long has it been since you've taken a few minutes to list your accomplishments, your assets, the things that bring you pleasure and make you happy?

You know, happiness is a here-and-now situation, and there is always plenty of reason to feel good.

Are you proud of your family?

Are you managing to pay your bills, maybe even save a little?

Are you reasonably healthy, with the use of all your senses?

 Do you have friendships you treasure, work you enjoy, time to do things you like to do?

 Make a list of the plusses in your life and share them with someone close to you. Let yourself feel pride and pleasure in your accomplishments. Let yourself feel happy.

 And like the children's song says, "If you're happy and you know it, then your face is gonna show it!" Smile! You're alive and kicking! Enjoy yourself in the present, the only time you really have!

Lou Tice

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God Bless, Be Joyful and don't forget to Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment