Sunday, October 23, 2011

EMM Priest Dinner


I will usually go up to the church “ICC” on Saturdays and Sundays. I will sit outside and get some fresh air, pray in the chapel and might even find a few of my friends to visit with for a bit. On this Saturday, which happened to be yesterday there, was a meal called “EMM Priest Dinner” don’t ask me what it stands for I don’t even remember I’ve slept since I was told. The people who headed it up were nice enough to invite us. They started to play music as we were settling in. After switching tables and chairs several times or you could call it “musical chairs and tables” I even made a little joke of saying I didn’t know they would have games lined up for the night. We were finally able to eat. As we were eating dinner daddy mentioned he felt this was a good “daddy-daughter date” In my opinion far from some date, which is not my cup of tea. He kept asking if the chicken was too spicy since I did not eat enough to his satisfactory. The food was good and they certainly packed it on the plate so you did not leave hungry. The other thing he did that was annoying is he kept checking his phone for the scores on some game, which was a waste of time since his team lost. After wards, they had dancing I have posted below three videos






Overall, it was a nice evening and I considered it NO “daddy-daughter date” I personally find it embarrassing for such a title. However, I tell you because I feel confident enough to do so.

Veronica turns 9

Today is Veronica's Birthday, more to come on that in tommorows's blog post!

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God Bless, Be Joyful and don't forget to Pray!  

No comments:

Post a Comment