Sunday, October 16, 2011

Finsihing up Birthday/Oatmeal Burn?


Finishing up my Birthday

After I published my last blog post. I frantically got ready to go to the church. As I was leaving my mother said, “Oh so this is what you think of your family.” I reassured her that I did not think that about them. She said that she did not want me to spend the night in the bathroom locked up. I promised her I would not do that. I even told I would stay home if she wanted me too. She said she wanted me to do what I want to do. So I headed out the door. I showed up and one of the staff at the church jokingly asked daddy what kind of dinner he brought for her. I responded with a fake puppy dog face. Saying you are going to steal my birthday supper? She said in response No! No! In addition, made the comment “sweet sixteen no better yet sweeter sixteen.” After that sitting on a bench on the church property, reading a book.

XLT

Eating dinner and soon after going to the “XLT” I had gone to earlier this year. I hated it felt it was ridicules for singing such loud music. I was forced to go, which made it worse. This time I chose out of free will to go again I did enjoy myself during adoration I prayed and asked the lord to help me accomplish a list of goals called “Mission Will” there was a talk by Fr.Richard about his three favorite saints. Which was a good talk considering I heard he threw it together at the last minute? Soon after he gave me, a birthday blessing said with the most beautiful words very touching indeed.

Soon after, I went and talked to two of my dear friends Laurie and Rosemary both two saints. After finishing there at the church stopped by the grocery store and picked up two birthday treats came home and reflected on such a wonderful birthday knowing that I am truly happy and will try to stay this way as much as possible!

Oatmeal Burn?

This morning we were eating breakfast when Veronica brought a hot bowl of Oatmeal over to the table suddenly the bowl of oatmeal fell out of her hands and dropped the oatmeal fell on veronica’s left foot instantly veronica jumped up and down screaming and crying I started to pray seeing pain in her face causing such pain for me. Mommy going into mother mode took veronica and rushed back to the bathroom. Margery and I picked up the last of the oatmeal. A matter of minutes later mommy mentioned bringing veronica to the ER I debated on going with her and decided I needed to go with her and be there for moral support. We got in the car and went up to the ER daddy asked if veronica had been to this ER around this time last year veronica came down with strep hearing this started to tear up I held her hand and comforted her we made it there and were able to make it in easily. The doctor and nurses were nice and caring they were even able to get veronica to take medication something, which is almost impossible to do. The whole time I was praying for her feeling her pain but try to keep smiling for to know that everything is going to be okay. They bandaged up her foot and made the diagnosis of a second degree superficial burn she will be fine and will probably have a scar on her foot she said in a grimacing voice that she already had a scar on the other foot so said she would have matching scars. We were able to make it back home in about a few minutes by that time Margery and mommy were living for Mass. I will have to go tonight. Now that veronica will be okay, she needs to get well so she can give me a birthday puppet show I am so very much looking forward to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment