Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oh, how I Worry!

Yes, I am guilty of worrying too much, something that happens too often, like this past Saturday. I went into a state of having a panic attack, I haven't had one like that in months! Now I will admit that I am getting better. I was looking through some inspirational quotes of mine, which I compiled during some spiritual reading. Since I am working on trying to not worry so much, I found this...

In all matters we must stop looking for reasons why they happened; if our understanding cannot grasp them, why should we try to perplex it? It suffices us to know that he who brings this to pass is all-powerful, and as it is God who does it and we, however hard we work, are quite incapable of achieving it, let us not try to become capable of understanding it either - St. Teresa of Avila's "Interior Castle"

It might just help, Thanks St.Teresa!

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God bless, Be Joyful and don't forget to Pray!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment