Saturday, October 29, 2011

Picture from the Past: Mylea in the Newspaper


I was looking through some old pictures and came across this a photo of me, when I was twelve years old.


The Story behind the Picture
My parents were very involved in the pro-life ministry at this time. We just happened to have gone to an anti abortion rally. As you can tell in the picture, I am wearing a band-aid on my chin. I had burned myself with a pepperoni slice from pizza the week before. Of all times to get my picture in the newspaper, it was with a band-aid. Of course that is usually is how it happeneds. I am also wearing glasses I wore glasses off and on from the age of eight to thirteen.

Still Strong in my Beliefs

That was 4 years ago but I think I am much stronger in my beliefs now than ever.

Until next time this is Mylea Janis teresa saying God bless, be Joyful and don't forget to Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment