Friday, October 14, 2011

A little Insiders Joke


I love stories and little inside jokes. My sisters and I have a few I will share one with you. About almost three years ago, it was my sister Margery’s tenth birthday. On our way to the movies Veronica 5 at the time said to Margery “so at the very minute you turn ten you are going to jump up and yell” ‘yea I’m ten!” I heard it, said yea, and embarrass yourself. All three of us laughed. Towards the end of the movie, Margery asked mommy what time it is. It was ten minutes after the minute Margery was born; she leaned over to me and whispered yea I am ten. We both tried to contain ourselves. This past Monday that came to mind and I said something that triggered it in all of us. We laughed and I said I do not plan on Jumping up and down yelling “yea I’m sixteen” at the very minute I’m born, but I have a good feeling Veronica might just do it for me.

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God bless, be Joyful and don't forget to Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment