Monday, October 31, 2011

Reflecting On October

October has been some month indeed. it started out in a way rocky and came to the middle with a awesome birthday and has been ending in a good way.

It also came to be a month of great strides. One's that were good, conquering fears and just feeling plain me, something I can get used to. I am forming deeper relationships with people near and dear to me. Overcame some conflicts and changed my view of men for the better. I was actually caught laughing for no apparent reason. No wonder they call laughter a Joyful noise. Sometimes I just can't contain myself with such good things. 

 I wouldn't say that I am a new and resurrected Mylea but just maybe coming out of my tall lair and letting everyone know that I have a budding personality that was just tucked away for years. I think my parents might just fear me becoming a social butterfly. Just wait I 'm not done yet the best is yet to come!

Until Next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God bless, be Joyful and don't forget to Pray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment