Friday, October 28, 2011

Rediscovering a Lost Gift

Around two weeks ago, I rediscovered a gift that was lost. One I was given before I was born, I just have not used it much in the past few years. What is that gift? The gift of a “Smile” one I use quite often now.

What does a Smile Contain?

I read in a book not to long ago that it said a smile is a powerful encouragement to anyone. It can lift weary spirits and warm broken Hearts it also says “you’re important; You’re special” and I think we can all agree that it’s more blessed to give than to receive (Acts 20:35)  in this case a “Smile.”

Someone helped me find that Smile.

One person helped me find that gift again. They live in my house; I have known them for most of my life. That one person is my little sister Margery she is smiling most of the time if not she is engulfed in something. She always meets someone with a smile. In addition, she helped me rediscover mine.

Margery, know that your big sister Mylea loves you.
She thanks you for helping her find the gift of a smile again.
Keep smiling, I know I will!

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying, God bless, be Joyful, and don’t forget to Pray!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment