Saturday, October 15, 2011

Today I turn 16!

 
Today is my Birthday, Sweet 16. I will not be having a big party with a decked out dance floor and big gown. Instead, I will have something, which I desire much more a pleasant and practical birthday.

Looking back at the past year

The past year has been an emotional roller coaster. There have been many drops and climbs, twists and turns. A very eventful year, with events as bad as they get and ones to remember for a lifetime. The first six months were about as bad as they get. There was a time that happened very often when I was depressed and would not eat. At my darkest moment, I even made advances toward death. It was not until June 11 2011 the day I was confirmed oh how I waited for this day for five years. In addition, it finally came. To tell the truth I had not been that happy in years. I made my own dress one of my goals and it turned out well. From there things started to lighten up. There were a few touch and go moments, but most of all it was more calm than usual.

This past year has put my faith to the test at times I doubted God’s existence. At other times, I was in such a deep relationship I had never gone through before. Were do I stand now? Well only, the Almighty knows. I have been more consistent in my prayers. They have much more meaning and inspiration than ever. This year I have met many new people but I have made to close life long friends. I have also started the blog something I enjoy and I know quite a few of my reader feel the same excessively.

The Big Lesson

I have learned many lessons in many different forms. However, there has been one lesson that over rules them all. That life is priceless and do not take it for granted. If it were not for such faith in God, I would not be here today. Therefore, I look at life differently in ways that are much more meaningful.

My Birthday Today

So far my birthday has been pleasant I woke up did my daily morning routine consisting of personal hygiene and prayers. From there working on this blog, post for a bit. Opening my first gift. Then Breakfast intelled my favorite muffin Banana Chocolate Chip. Followed with more enjoyment of my first gift. Going to get my second. Eating at Olive Garden. In addition, coming home to finish this blog post. I still have time left in the day. Moreover, so far it has been a pleasant birthday.
The Future

I know the future is still full of difficulties. However, I am looking forward to it in a brighter light through
Better lenses

One last thing I would like to thank my dear friend Laurie for the shirt I am wearing today I LOVE it! Moreover, guess what is said on my shirt?

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying


No comments:

Post a Comment