Friday, October 21, 2011

Saint Teresa of Avila Prayer Card


 My Sponsor Laurie and I were talking one day and she mentioned this little Prayer Card she found and thought of me When we went out to dinner for Confirmation and I opened up my present one of the items in that box was this prayer Card this is what it read...

St.Teresa of Avila 

Give me the courage to persevere in my spiritual practices even when others think I am foolish and wasting my time. Help me, Teresa, to find refuge in prayer and devotions, especially when I feel out of step with the fads and trends that others think are so important. May I find inspiration in your life and keep my sense of humor no matter what.

I read that card and feel it speak to me. I pray it often and just like the prayer says it brings a smile and a burst of laughter to me. Then I remember what a great sense of humor St.Teresa had and boy it should rub off on me! 

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God bless, Be Joyful and don't forget to Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment