Friday, November 25, 2011

1st Week of Advent

I find it so amazing when my prayers are answered at the least expected moments like yesterday at Mass. Fr Flynn made the point that we should change this advent season for the better. As he repeated my prayer aloud, I felt inside a warmth coming over me. I had been struggling with something for two years now and felt that I must deal with it in a sensable way.

This Advent season I plan on changing for the better. After some asking around, shedding tears, inspirational words form St. Teresa and praying for a considerable amount of time . I have came to the point of knowing what I will be working on. I would tell you, but then it would spoil the end results, which I truly don't know but strive to achieve. For those of you who gave me advice, Thank You.

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God bless, be Joyful and don't forget to Pray!  

No comments:

Post a Comment