Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Approaching the Holiday Season

Even though "Negative Mylea" is part of the past I will quote her just this once from one encounter which happened back in July...

A Friend asked Negative Mylea if she was ever happy. She replied by saying

Negative Mylea: I have lost the meaning of Happiness

Friend: You don't even enjoy the holidays like Christmas and opening up presents?

Negative Mylea:  The holidays have always been stressful for me and opening up presents makes me feel selfish because I would not have enough gifts compared to my sisters.

The Friend was silent

Now that "Negative Mylea" is part of the past. "Positive Mylea" will take over her response to the holidays?

The Holidays have been stressful in the past. I look forward to this year though since I see it in a newer light full of meaning.

I have always loved sitting around the dinner table praying with my family and friends.

As for food Eating Mama's Tacos and Banana Pudding along with Sausage Balls if there is any left before Uncle Kelly and Uncle Curt take them all. It just makes my mouth water thinking about it.

The presents are nice but don't mean nearly as much to me now as they did in the past.
I will get a few this year but have deiced to do something different.
I would tell you but it would spoil a future blog post.   

Last but not least The true meaning of Thanksgiving and Christmas will take much more of a dominate place this holiday Season for me.   

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God Bless, be Joyful, and don't forget to Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment