Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"All Souls Day" / Remembering Grandma Pyle

Today is all souls day, I am thinking about how we practice praying for the Poor souls in purgatory.


Offer it Up!

It has became the norm in my house that when one of us is in some kind of pain we are told "Offer it Up." It  can get old to hear, but actually a habit to do. Who knows with all the suffering I have done I might have released a soul from purgatory.

Now even though yesterday was "All Saints Day" it is also was the 13 year anniversary of my father's mother's death


                                
Margery Anne Amerine Pyle June 18 19? - November 1 1998






Carrying along the Name

As you can see her name was Margery, my sister Margery was named after her. Daddy says she has some of her characteristics after her namesake.

My Earliest Memory

The earliest memory I have is that of My Grandmother's Funeral.

My Dad's Fondest Memory

I asked Daddy what is his Fondest memory with Grandma. He said it would have to be taking her to the  many Symphonies.

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God bless, Be Joyful and don't forget to Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment