Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I feel so Happy I could Dance and Skip at the Grocery Store



OK, It seems obvious that I am in a really good mood lately. This past Saturday I was up at the church with my Dad. All of a sudden I started to skip as we made our way to the church office under the moonlight. Daddy noticed and called mommy and told her what I was doing. He was so happy you could have thought I took my first step.

Last night after supper mommy mentioned "what if you started dancing in the Grocery store." I laughed and said "maybe so" Today I found this video and thought I would share it. Wouldn't it be funny if I really did dance and skip at the Grocery Store. Mommy said she would just ignore me. So live life and have a good time...even if it is out in public! And also to say the least I am not High today!

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God bless, be joyful and don't forget to Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment