Thursday, November 17, 2011

Angels and Bells

Last night I went to "Youth Night." We got off subject and started talking about Angels. It made me think of at mass during the consecration, you hear the bells ring. As a child of about 5 years old, I remember my mother telling me that whenever you hear the bells ring it means the angels are present here at our Lord's sacrifice.

One Sunday, we brought a few of our friends, who don't go to mass often. My mother leaned over and told one of the little girls the same thing. She heard and said aloud "Where are They?" as she looked up at the banisters of the church. Everyone must have heard because people started to stare.

To this day there is times, when I hear those bells ring. I think back to that moment when my mother told me for the first time. Even though I was just a child I had that of little faith, but knew that of the angels honoring our Lord, something I try to do all the time.

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying, God bless, be Joyful, and don't forget to Pray!      

No comments:

Post a Comment