Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Past, Satan's Future

It has been half a month since my birthday, which is full of great change. My prayer life has strengthened in many ways, but I know that with Joy comes even stronger temptations. I am happy to say that even though this week has caused great temptations, I am getting stronger daily. Tuesday had that of the worse temptations, since months ago. I saw those temptations were coming from Satan, wanting to have the best of me. He has learned that of my weak spots. That Tuesday night I didn't sleep well, such horrific temptations almost brought me to the breaking point. Ruthless thoughts, Bitter comments, and most of all my past. My first response prayer, then a quote I had found earlier that day...    

Satan, the epitome of sin itself, accuses you of unworthiness! When the devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future! -Saint Teresa of Avila

Also along with Prayer and St.Teresa I have been going through a series of meditations by the Church Fathers on Satan and his ways. I guess God gives you the strength to go through it all!

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God bless, Be Joyful and don't forget to Pray!


No comments:

Post a Comment