Monday, November 14, 2011

Dressing Modestly Blog Post 3: Tweleve Personal Rules for Me to Follow


I try to look over the body and try to imagine what would be modest

1. I try to make sure my hair is clean and brushed it usually depends on my mood for how I fix it.

2. I wear no makeup the only thing that might come close to it is “Lip Balm” that looks like “Lip Gloss”  

3. The shoulders must be covered.

4. The lowest the neckline can be two widths of the finger.

5. I prefer my sleeves to be to the pit of the elbow but that is hard to do so in between the shoulder and elbow would do if I were desperate for a shirt.

6. The shirt must not be too thin in that case; I should not see my straps to my undergarments.

7. The shirt must not be to tight fitting or not too baggy. In addition, it must cover my bottom. When I bend over it must not show any excessive skin.   

8. My skirt must ride on my natural waistline, which is usually where the belly button is.

9. The skirt should not be a see through one and unless necessary a slip can be added.  

10. The shortest my skirt can be is calf-length or when I sit down it must cover my knees.

11. The skirt can have no slit on the side or back.

12. My shoes must have no heels.

This is just a list of rules on my personal standards for me to follow.

Try an Experiment: make a list of rules for you to follow they can be of your personal standards. Who knows your list might give me a few ides to add to mine. 

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying, God bless, be Joyful and don’t forget to Pray!             


No comments:

Post a Comment