Saturday, November 5, 2011

50th Blog Post!

I can't believe that this is my 50th blog post. It has come so quickly. I have poured my heart and thoughts into this blog telling of events and lessons I have learned.

I have even been able to educate people on St.Teresa of Avila. One of my readers mentioned to me she did not know much about St.Teresa until I told little bits here and there.

 I have recieved various comments both good and bad about certain blog posts and my writing. Those comments have taught me lessons and lifted my spirits, without getting a big head.

My Readers have doubled too I have gotten a few requests to follow just this past week. So with your paitence I will try to expand my ways of sending blog posts out to everyone.

Until next time this is Myea Janis Teresa saying God Bless, Be Joyful and don't forget to Pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment