Monday, November 14, 2011

What's For Dinner? Box

OK, this is too Funny it is a tradition now to be asked What's for Dinner? by my friends. So I was asked  by one of my readers to do something were I will try to daily tell what we are having for dinner. In the morning check here at my blog and find the little box that says What's For Dinner? to find out. It might seem weird but it is something we laugh about. 

Also listen up here is a big announcement I have to make, it surely will go down in history. Veronica is not one for eating mushrooms but she surprised us by saying she Likes Them Now so there you have it oh and why did i forget? we had... 


"Mexican Chicken and Salad" 

Until next time this is Mylea Janis Teresa saying God Bless, be Joyful and don't forget to Pray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment